For English speaker
The Shimane University Support for Gender Equity was established in 2008. Following Shimane University’s Diversity Promotion Declaration in June 2019 to foster diversity within the University, it was reorganized into the Diversity Promotion Office in November 2019.
We are working on four projects benefiting students, faculty, and the community.
- Diversity and inclusion
- Support for female researchers
- Assistance in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) career choices for female students
- Work-life balance
Support for female researchers
- Research grants information system for Shimane University researchers
- Industry Liaison
- Grant Support
- Internal Funds
- Support from URA
- Center for International Exchanges SHIMANE UNIVERSITY
- Research Ethics & Compliance
- Helping Schoolgirls/ Female students choose a Science Career